Navigating the seas of contractual disputes and claims can be daunting. Enter DUPI’s Shipping Defence insurance, providing legal cost coverage (FD&D) for ship owners, operators, and charterers. We are your unwavering support, offering professional guidance and coverage you can count on. Choose DUPI’s Shipping Defence and sail confidently through legal waters.
Shipowners, Charterers and Operators
USD 2 M
- Legal expenses incurred in defending or pursuing uninsured claims and disputes;
- Defence against and pursuing contractual claims;
- Defence against and pursuing claims from or on third parties;
- Assistance in recovering sums due, such as freight and demurrage;
- Appointing solicitors, experts, consultants and surveyors, if required.
Apart from and in addition to providing defence insurance cover, DUPI Shipping Defence offers its services on a fee basis. This includes claims handling, charter party and bill of lading review and ad hoc advice on disputes between clients and opponents. Defence Consultancy provides advice; it does not cover legal expenses incurred in defending or pursuing claims and disputes.
Terms and Conditions
Please send us an e-mail for our current terms and conditions.