Marleen MacDonald New Director Finance & IT
Per 1 February 2020 Marleen MacDonald (51) joins DUPI Group as Director Finance and IT.
Marleen joins DUPI from Victor Insurance Rotterdam where since 2011 she was Operations and Control Manager after having been Fiduciary Accounting Controller at Marsh in Rotterdam (since 2007). Marleen brings with her well over 20 years of knowledge and experience in controlling, accounting, project and process management and IT.
With the arrival of Marleen, the DUPI Group management team include:
- Ronald Langeveld, (interim) CEO
- Stijn Bakkeren, Executive Director and Managing Director Framestory Software
- Anton Cornel, Executive Director and Managing Director DUPI Underwriting Agencies
- Michiel Vervliet, Director Risk, Operations & HR
- Marleen Mac-Donald, Director Finance & IT
- Rosalie Alkema, Company Secretary
Marleen and Michiel will report to Stijn.